Occupy AIPAC was a weekend long series of events to put a spotlight on the abusive practices of the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC). Coinciding with the annual AIPAC Policy Conference, on March 2-6 2012, we gathered in Washington DC for a policy-style summit on the issues of Iran, the Arab Uprising and Palestine and the affects of AIPAC in determining US foreign policy around those topics.
- Report back from action outside San Francisco AIPAC fundraiser
- Stand up to AIPAC in Cincinnati
- Expose AIPAC in Solidarity with Palestinian Prisoners
- Hundreds descended on Washington DC to Expose AIPAC
- Codepink to Protest Outside AIPAC Gala, Show Support for Palestinian Rights and Middle East Peace
- Video: Expose AIPAC
- CODEPINK Stages Series of Demonstrations Against AIPAC: Begins by “Occupying” AIPAC’s Office on March 1st
- This March, Expose AIPAC!
- Save the Date: Expose AIPAC, Free Palestine!
- Video: Activists crash private AIPAC fundraiser in San Francisco