As organizations like AIPAC ramp up their congressional lobbying for war with Iran, it’s of the utmost imperative that pro-peace advocates engage with their members of Congress as well. In this video, which contains highlights from a panel held during the 2012 Occupy AIPAC Policy Summit, three peace activists make the case for engaging with Congress to promote peace and prevent war.
- Report back from action outside San Francisco AIPAC fundraiser
- Stand up to AIPAC in Cincinnati
- Expose AIPAC in Solidarity with Palestinian Prisoners
- Hundreds descended on Washington DC to Expose AIPAC
- Codepink to Protest Outside AIPAC Gala, Show Support for Palestinian Rights and Middle East Peace
- Video: Expose AIPAC
- CODEPINK Stages Series of Demonstrations Against AIPAC: Begins by “Occupying” AIPAC’s Office on March 1st
- This March, Expose AIPAC!
- Save the Date: Expose AIPAC, Free Palestine!
- Video: Activists crash private AIPAC fundraiser in San Francisco