On Tuesday, December 4, members of various Bay Area organizations met outside of the Westin Saint Francis in San Francisco to protest AIPAC’s yearly fundraiser being held inside. Voices from CODEPINK, Jewish Voice for Peace, (I’m not sure what other organizations were there….) informed passersby of the pro-Israel lobby’s recent success in pushing for more settlements to be made in the Palestinian West Bank as well as their agenda for a war on Iran. As AIPAC members walked past them into the front of the building, protesters were able to spread their messages of peace and hope for a two-state solution between Israel and Palestine, as well as have meaningful conversations with people in the streets. After the program, five people were able to get inside of the cocktail hour and hand out flyers while shouting “Free Palestine, End the Occupation!” Find livestream video of this peaceful disruption here [ow.ly/fPMZX] (watch at minute 3:30)
- Report back from action outside San Francisco AIPAC fundraiser
- Stand up to AIPAC in Cincinnati
- Expose AIPAC in Solidarity with Palestinian Prisoners
- Hundreds descended on Washington DC to Expose AIPAC
- Codepink to Protest Outside AIPAC Gala, Show Support for Palestinian Rights and Middle East Peace
- Video: Expose AIPAC
- CODEPINK Stages Series of Demonstrations Against AIPAC: Begins by “Occupying” AIPAC’s Office on March 1st
- This March, Expose AIPAC!
- Save the Date: Expose AIPAC, Free Palestine!
- Video: Activists crash private AIPAC fundraiser in San Francisco